At Laneway Btq we do our best to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase by providing thorough and accurate sizing charts and a fair exchange policy.
- We do not refund returns unless the garment is faulty. We offer a credit note or can happily exchange the size for you.
- The swing tag must still be attached to the item and the item must be returned in the original packaging in which it was received.
- We do not accept returns on sale items or items that are part of a promotion.
- For hygiene purposes, we are unable to accept refunds on swimwear, underwear or earrings.
- Faulty goods or exchanges must be sent back within a 7 day time frame to be accepted.
Laneway Btq reserves the right to refuse returns if the above conditions are not met by the customer.
For Western Australian customers, we are happy to accept returns in store.
Instructions for returning a garment:
1. If you wish to return an item, please email us at email@example.com. Please outline the item as thoroughly as you can (style name, size, colour, amount paid inc postage) and the reason for return.
2. Upon receiving and approving your return request, you will be issued with an RA# for your reference should you require any further assistance with your return.
3. We will notify you by email once your return has been approved.
4. Once approved, your credit note will be issued to you in the form of a promotional code. We will email this code to you and will keep it on our system for a period of 3 months.
You will also be credited for the original postage charged to you.
ENTER YOUR EMAIL FOR UPDATES ON THE LATEST PRODUCTS, SPECIAL OFFERS AND MORE!